Thursday, June 13, 2013

Catching Up

I was away on holidays for three weeks and had a fabulous time. It was a staycation at our trailer in Washington. Every day we watched movies, whole series of shows (loving Army Wives right now), read books and scrapbooked a ton of layouts. I set up a small folding table in front of the couch so I could sit comfortably to scrap and watch TV. I stayed up late every night and slept in every morning but awoke to watch "Kelly & Michael". I never watch that show the rest of the year, only on holidays; it seemed like such a treat to watch some daytime TV as at home I get started working at about 7:30 so no TV watching. The weather was blech...rainy and chilly most of the time but we stayed nice and cozy in our trailer (which is a triple slide so pretty roomy). When it wasn't pouring out we had BBQ for dinner. I don't eat wheat so no bun for me but I have grown to love burgers with avocado and BBQ sauce...yum!

No comments: