Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Season

I've neglected my personal blog for months now and hope in the new year to revitalize it again. I've been busy with my photography biz (weddings and portraits) while carving out lots of time to digi scrap. I've created almost 200 pages this year. It helps to be on CT teams and be required to create with their new kits. It's a win-win situation. I get lots of digi stuff for free while creating lots of pages for myself. I've pretty much given up on paper scrapping except for the odd card here and there. It's hard to let go of all my supplies and I love my scrap room so I may keep just a portion of the supplies to justify keeping the room setup and gathering my scrap friends for a few crops here and there. I'm scrambling now to get all the holiday prep done (I seem to do this every year lol). But...it always come together by the time Christmas rolls around. I've been eating low carb for most of this year and need to see what veggie dishes I can contribute to Xmas dinner that I can eat with the turkey. I need to go peruse pinterest for ideas. If you want to follow me on pinterest, you can find me here
my pinterest board
Here's a few pages I've created lately, if you'd like to see some of my work.

No comments: