Thursday, June 12, 2014

Catching Up

I've been busy with my CT work with P&CO and the other designers I create for. I've always printed out pages and put them into albums but I think I'm going to get an album done with some of this year's layouts. I'm just waiting for a great sale to come up. I'm leaning towards Blurb as they are fairly economical. Health-wise, I'm been relaxing my strict restriction on carbs and finding more of a balance between carbs, calories and fat. I've not been going to the gym as often; I say it's b/c I'm busier lately but partly that's an excuse b/c I know if I really wanted to go I'd find the time. I think I am at the place where I just need to take a bit of a break. I still go to zumba every week and miss my weight lifting class so am going to make an effort to go to that more often. Taz is now 7 months old and a bundle of energy and love. He sure has helped us recover from losing Sandy at the beginning of the year. We took him out the ranch last month and he loves it. He loves the fenced in yard, pulls out small pieces of firewood to chew on and brings the pine cones into the trailer to chew on. He hasn't discovered the squirrels yet but loves to chase the birds. I'll post pics soon of the family and Taz. Right now I'd better get back to work. Here's a few recent pages I've made.

No comments: